Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Keep Your Fingers Crossed

I am sitting here very nervous as I have been called into the office of the teacher who will be the Assistant Principal next school year.  For those who didn't know or who don't want to go back and read my earlier blog entries, I applied for the Assistant Principals secretary position just before Christmas. 

I finally had my interview this Monday.  I think I did pretty well.  I received an e-mail this morning from the soon to be new Assistant Principal asking to meet him in his office today during 8th hour.  8th hour just started.  I am still sitting at my desk so I don't seem to eager by showing up at his office door immediately after the bell rang. 

Either way this should be quick...either I got the job or he is telling me he chose the other applicant over me. 

Keep your fingers crossed!

Here I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment