Saturday, August 8, 2009

Still Walking a Spiritual Path With Heart!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

~Sabbath Morning ~

Greetings Sharon ~ It seems that we have some key elements in common.

In fact, we may be good spirits for each other. I have good discernment on

a good day! ;->



I have not
met anyone through this Craig's List Ad and am not a pervert in any way.

I do not go to bars to pick up gals, easily could but and am selective with whom

I choose to be around and be seen together with in my life.




I am a busy man, a creative writer and I must admit I am a little shy at first.



I am employed as a Caseworker-Counselor at a homeless shelter, want to

get a better one but money is tight in these times. I have an actual Ministry

helping homeless people get involved in progressive recovery and spiritual

growth as a humane being.



I am still working at my Spiritual Growth and am writing a book on Progressive

Recovery. Ideally I want to just make a good living from my writings, then,

travel the world, especially Latin America.



Key Links > Click:



http://casa-12steps.blogspot.com/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CASA-12-Steps-Program/

http://prorecovery.blogspot.com/ ~ Hope to turn this into my book!

http://www.sacloaves.org/



So I do not have time to waste on frivolous activities and mindless games.

My style is to be Honest, Open and Willing. I think we could at least be real

friends and we will see what more is revealed.



Please respond at your convenience! ~916/346-4483~



P.S. I was thrilled when you wrote about your morning coffee.



I am on the top fifth floor at Globe Mills. These morning times

are my favorite time for the day.



Let's Come Together and Create!


Peter S. Lopez aka: Peta

Email: sacranative@yahoo.com

Sacramento, California, Aztlan


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



From: Sharon Earl <beingpresent2003@yahoo.com>

To: pers-brcw4-1310503404@craigslist.org

Sent: Friday, August 7, 2009 10:06:31 AM

Subject: Walking a spiritual path! Yes, Indeed!



** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY

** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home

** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping

** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html



Good morning to you,
My name is Sharon, I am a spiritual being in human form... at this time!


I am 52, living in SoNatomas. I am active in my spiritual path, which I am loving at C.S.A. in West Sacramento. I was already on that path, keeping contact with HP on a daily basis.
If I drink, its a couple times a year... just doesn't matter. I don't do drugs of any kind, and I don't smoke.



From your pic... do you smoke?


I love listening to live blues, quiet times with my studies, getting to the gym, spending time with my daughter (20, lives with me), my mom (91, lives in Galt), good friends, my favorite time of day is sunrise with a mug of hot coffee.


Sharon





No comments:

Post a Comment